6-Pack Personalized Training Program
The “6-Pack” is our most popular strength and conditioning program! Designed to provide the same clinical expertise and thoughtful programming you’ve come to expect at the clinic delivered in a format you can do on your own, anywhere!
Studies show that optimal strength is gained through 6-weeks of specific exercise and strength training. The package contains 6 in-person sessions + an online home workout program. You will gain strength, learn how to decrease risk of injury, and become more empowered in your sport/activity!
This Program Is For You If:
- You have “graduated” from a physical therapy plan of care but know you can still improve to to get back to your activities 100%
- Are searching for a personalized training plan, specific to your sport/activity, your health history, and training goals
- You prefer to workout on your own time and in your own space (at home, at your gym, or outside!)
- Are unsure if what you are currently doing at the gym is causing pain to get worse
- Are new to a structured workout program and want to become more knowledgable to continue strength training on your own
- Are a female athlete and want to learn how to train around your menstrual cycle (timing matters!)
- You are ready to work hard… and have fun doing it!
100% Custom Home Exercise Program: Your PT will walk you through how to navigate our online 6-Pack training platform. You will leave with a home exercise program specifically designed for YOU that you can do anywhere!
5x 30-min Follow-ups: Stay on track and optimize your 6-Pack training outcome with 5 follow-up sessions. These appointments may be done via Telehealth or in-person at our clinic. Your PT will answer any questions you have regarding your training plan/exercises, check on form, and safely progress your exercises so you can continue improving!
*You will have access to communicate with your PT throughout the program, through our secure portal.*
Space is limited on a rolling basis so our specialist can give personalized attention to each client throughout the program.
Contact us today to find out if there is an opening and when you can get started!
- This is a prescribed but unsupervised exercise program. Not intended to replace physical therapy and is not intended for people who need supervision while performing exercises.
- You are exercising at your own risk. Please let us know if something does not feel right, is too painful, or if you have difficulties performing given exercises. We are here to help you.
- The 6-Pack is designed to be a performance based program. Most insurance companies will not reimburse services that do not meet requirements for medical necessity. Please check with your insurance company on your plan’s requirements for reimbursement.
- Looking for a running specific program? Check out our 6-Pack For Runners Program
Unsure if the 6-Pack Training Program is right for you? Click HERE to schedule a FREE discovery visit!
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Runners' Edge Alaska in Anchorage, AK...
| Patti C.
“I originally reached out to Runners Edge Alaska because of an ankle injury I sustained during marathon training. Zuzana and Natalie are both knowledgeable and easy to work with. With their encouragement and expertise, I overcame my injury and completed that marathon. I am now working on a 4-week strength training program with Natalie. She customizes workouts to each individual’s needs and goals. I enjoy the demonstration videos that Natalie provides for each exercise. I have new confidence in the gym that I had not possessed before.”
| Kayla M.
Every fitness activity includes video instructions, with detailed coaching on technique by Natalie herself. In addition to the high-caliber training plan, Natalie includes nutrition and hydration goals, offers insight into effects of hormones on fitness, and emphasizes the ‘intangibles’ in overall wellness.
Her knowledge, education, experience and passion for helping others makes her hands down one of the BEST in the field. Runner’s Edge also adapted well to constraints imposed by the pandemic. Their mobile and virtual services are extremely convenient, delivering the same quality and caliber as in-person meetings. The exceptionally talented staff make Runner’s Edge a standout for PT in Anchorage, and a life-changing experience”