FREE Strong Strides Solstice Workshop
Building Better Runners
Come celebrate the longest day of the year with us at our first ever community workshop! This FREE class will help you continue to do what you love (RUN!) all summer long!
This is an all levels program– whether you are just starting your running journey or are a seasoned Mount Marathoner. These classes are led by an experienced sports Physical Therapist who is a Running and Strenghth and Conditioning Specialist, Natalie Snyder.
In this “taster” session of our Full 6-Week Strong Strides Program you will learn the 3 most important things you need to know to become a stronger and more efficient runner.
Class size is limited to 20-participants to allow individualized one-on-one attention from your coach. Sign up as an individual and meet others who share your passion for running, or ask your running buddy to join you!
- Date: Wednesday, June 22nd
- Time: 6-7 PM
- Location: Abbot Loop Community Park: : 8101 Elmore Rd, Anchorage, AK 99507
- Price: $0.00 (for real!)
Wondering if this workshop is right for you?
- Do you love to run?
- Tired of taking time off, miss races, or pass on a trail run with your friends because of injury/pain?
- Do you want to run faster, further, and stronger?
- Do you want to train with an expert in a group setting, but still get individualized attention and suggestions?
- Do you want to make this running season, your best one yet and with a lesser risk of injury?
- Curious what our Small Group PT Series is all about but not ready to commit?
Then this workshop is for YOU!
Meet your Coach:
Our Strong Strides- Small Group PT Series Coach- Natalie Snyder, DPT, PT, OCS, CSCS–
Natalie is a Sports Specialist Physical Therapist, and a Running & Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Natalie has expert experience as a therapist and coach and has worked with runners from all over the Nation (from the recreational to elite levels!) to help them reach their goals. It is her passion to help athletes reach their goals and continue doing the activities they love… FOR LIFE!
*NOTE TO PARTICIPANTS*:
- All participants must be non-restricted to exercise. Check with your orthopedic physician if you are unsure or contact us to inquire about other services you may benefit from that can progress you towards the group class.
- If you are currently dealing with an injury and are not yet cleared by your physician to run, you should not participate in this class. Give us a call so we can help you!
What To Bring:
How to Sign Up:
Hurry, space is limited to 20 people! Here’s how to sign up:
- Call the clinic at 907-929-9009
- Register Online: HERE
Looking forward to celebrating Solstice with you!
Interested in signing up for the next FULL 6-week Strong Strides Series? Learn more about Strong Strides 2.0 HERE!